Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Kensie and Brody were Cruella DeVille and a little dalmation for Halloween this year. I really thought that they fit the characters pretty well. Kensie is so lively and spunky and sassy that I thought she would make a perfect Cruella. Brody really is just like a sweet little puppy dog!! Brody of course had no clue what was going on all night but loved being held by daddy for hours and hours. Kensie loved our ward halloween party. She loved the little animals set up outside and loved getting candy in all the trunks and even shopped for candy out of everyone's bags while they weren't looking! We tried to get some pictures of the two together and of course they are kinda blurry but thats okay!!! We had a great night!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
bout a month ago my family went to Great America for my little sister's Cheer Competition. Brody loved being outside and Kensie had such a blast dancing to all the cheer music and riding the kid roller coasters. I don't have very many pictures but here are two my brother send me. This was the first ride Kensie had ever been on and she loved it!!!! I guess it's time to start thinking about Disneyland!!!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Finally some pictures from SYTYCD pictures that you can actually see, thanks Allison!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
A few weeks ago I was able to go to the So you think you can dance concert. It was such a blast. My good friend Allsion brought her four kids and then my mom, Mackenzie, bobby and I went. We had a yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then went to the concert. My pictures didn't turn out that well but I had to post about it anyway. I was so happy to see the bleeding love dance. It was so amazing. We also got to see Joshua, he was just so good. I was feeling a little bad leaving Todd at home with the babes. I knew that he would have liked the concert. When I got home that night he had cleaned the house from top to bottom and unpacked all the boxes from moving. What a sweetheart. Such a fun night.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
My Husband (Tag)
1. What is his name? Todd Jason Steck
2. Who eats more? Todd for sure!!!!
3. Who said I love you first? Todd said it first, but I think that I loved him first and then waited a million years for him to tell me.
4. Who is taller? Todd
5. Who is smarter? I would say Todd.
6. Who is more sensitive? That is a tough one, but I think that I am more sensitive.
7.Who does the laundry? I do
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-Todd
9. Who pays the bills? Todd
10. Who cooks more? I do
11. What meals do you cook together? Well not everynight but if we cook together it is usually dinner
12. Who is more stubborn? Me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I think its pretty equal, even though I hate being wrong
14. Who has more siblings? I do, 4 brother ,1 sister and Todd has 1 brother and 3 sisters
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? BOth ---but Todd is so laid back and NEVER complains and whenever I ask him anything he says, I want whatever you want, so he makes life pretty easy.
16. What do you like to do together? Todd and I love to go to the movies or watch movie, go on walks, and really just spend time together.
17. Who eats more sweets? Well Todd loves chocolate and cake and brownies and I love candy and diet soda. We both love sweets
18. Guilty pleasures? For sure pedicures and I love Round Table pizza and sleeping in.
19. How did you meet? My friend Heather had a friend that was working for Todd one summer in San Jose, we went to visit the friend in San Jose and Todd came over while we were there. We talked all night and I was for sure "IN LOVE" he left (didn't get my # or anything) I was so MAD. Before leaving to go home my friend gave Todd my number and he called and asked me out and then we just never stopped dating!!!!
20. Who asked who out first? Todd
21. Who kissed who first? Todd kissed me on our 3rd date. He said he was going to wait longer but thought I was dying to kiss him so he did.
24. What is his greatest quality? I really could go on and on.......
he is the most selfless person I have ever met, he does anything to make my life better and easier everyday ( he even does my work for me when I am tired!) He is also the best dad in the world and thinks its a treat to play, bathe,change, and feed the kids!!! I love you BABE!!!!!
25. Tag? DaNAe, Stacey and Allison
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
The only time we wnt to the strip while in Vegas.
Brody in his big boy carseat!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
I can for sure say that this has been the craziest year for Todd and I. I am so happy to say that it is coming to an end. On the 12th Todd and I are packing up and driving home. Todd will have to go back to Vegas for a few more weeks but that will give me a little time to unpack and put our house back together. I honestly don't really remember what it felt like to "LIVE" in our house. I just can't wait!!!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
1. Where is your cell phone?... couch
2. Your hair?... gross
3. Your significant other?... Todd
4. Your mother?... Debbie
5. Your father?... Richard
6. Your favorite thing?... family
7. Your dream last night?... none
8. Your favorite drink?... diet dr. pepper
9. Your dream/goal?... happiness
10. The room you're in?... family room
11. Your child(ren)?... priceless
12. Your fear?... death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?...
14. Where were you last night?... home
15. What you're not?... sad
16. Muffins, bluberry or poppy?... blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?...
18. Where you grew up?... California
19. What you read last?... email
20. What are you wearing?... brown
21. Your TV?... samsung
22. Your pets?... dogs
23. Your computer?... gateway
24. Your life?... fun
25. Your mood?... wired
26. Missing someone?... Todd
27. Your car?... F150
28. Something you're not wearing?... shoes
29. Favorite Store?... heels
30. Your summer?... fun
31. Like someone?... yes
32. Your favorite color?... black and pink
33. Last time you laughed?... today
34. Last time you cried?... sunday
I tag Amy McAndrews, DaNae, Jodi and Mandy. You guys have to do this!!!!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
So......... As I was sitting on the couch Wednesday morning my phone rang and I see that Stacey is calling me. So I pick up to phone and Stacey says... " Oh my gosh Megan I just saw one of your flower headbands on Tori Spelling's reality T.V. show. Stacey went on to tell me that Stella, Tori's baby girl was wearing my headband on her coming home episode of Tori and Dean. I was basically freaking out. Since my call from Stacey I have gotten a few other phone calls from friends who also happen to watch Tori and Dean on the oxygen channel. This is so very exciting to me. In the baby manufacturer industry it means the world to have a celebrity baby wearing one of your products. I am so happy that Tori and Stella like my headbands as she will be recieving many more in the near future. Thanks Stace for the greatest news EVER.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
The kids and I have been having so much fun. We go to the pool almost everyday. About a month ago kensie really dislikes the water andnow she is such a little dare devil and loves swimming so much! Brody also loves the water and kicks around in his little floater. I got Kensie a water color set and she loves it. So far she has painted the paper, the table, brody, the cloth chairs, and almost her entire body.
Monday, July 14, 2008
You Are Mulan!
Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?